Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice
Experience:  I have had years of experience with Outpatient Medicine and have treated many routine GYN disorders.
18722459

there, i started mt period in the 4 Of april the end it

Customer Question

Hi there, i started mt period in the 4 Of april the end it in the 12 Of
April, and now they started again to day on 15 is like watery bleeding
..this is happened every month , I have tried to get pregnant and I can't
Is been more then year now... I was pregnant before but I had termination
Cos my boyfriend didn't want the baby back at the time and I couldn't spit on
My own I regret now because maybe now I'm not gonna have the chance
To get pregnant again! They found little air on my uterus ,but they said I shouldn't worry
About that... I'm just confused, upset , and frustrated .. Please can you help me?
Thank you so much
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi and sorry for the delay. Are you saying that your ovaries were normal on the ultrasound?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,they didn't say anything about the ovaries , they just said with the ultrasound that I have got little air on my uterus but doctor said I shouldn't worry about that will not effect my fertility!also I had hormone blood test and all come back ok..Please can you help me? I can pay more money i just domt know what to do...
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I can help but did you have hormonal tests too?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had hormonal blood test.. That's all.. And the doctor said all come bk ok!
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--has your boyfriend has his fertility tested with a sperm count, sperm motility, etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No he hasn't had any test done, but I got pregnant with him before as explain on my email I had termination ....
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes I understand that but that doesn't mean he didn't develop a sperm problem since then. But let me ask you Eleonora--why is it that you think you may never get pregnant again?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Because is been now since November 2013 I have been try but no luck ... They found little air on my uterus so I don't kmow and I can't get pregnant so I'm thinking I have got a problem..­čśö and because of I'm termination make me think that I can't ....
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
But hasn't your doctor, after all your testing, told you there's nothing wrong and in time you will get pregnant?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She just said about the blood test coming back ok! And she said to wait five more months and then check at the hospital , but more waiting ??is been 2 years now I have been try and nothing is happening ....is anything else I can check ? A part the blood test ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--is this doctor a gynecologist?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She is a doctor my gp .....
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. While I think you will get pregnant in time you need to be referred to a gynecologist who can do further testing on your ovaries and your eggs. I'd also sugges your boyfriend have a sperm evaluation.