Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

Is there a possible chance of pregnancy from fingering? I have

Is there a possible chance of pregnancy from fingering? I have never had sexual intercourse but my bf and I were just playing and he ejaculated whilst where boxers and jeans. I remember him getting up and coming back so he obviously had wiped his hands on clothing or from touching me before he began fingering. I haven't any recollection of whether he had any sperm on his fingers but is there a chance at all that the smallest amount, possibly not wiped off or still present in his nails etc, could cause a pregnancy? I am very worried and feel like I have symptoms, despite it only being 4 days since this incident. I am aware, however, that I have prior stress to this due to exams this week and feel like I now have added pressure/worry and I could potentially be having anxieties and symptoms due to this. My period isn't due for another 11-15 days and the wait is causing me to stress.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.
There is no chance at all of getting pregnant this way. Zero