Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 yrs experience, awarding winning educator
54412793

Got scan gs 1.07cm ga oor what does oor mean they said they

Customer Question

Internal scan doesnt have weeks pregnant they think im 5 but my dates added up to 6 but on scan gs 1.07cm and ga oor what does this mesn at top it says 6.0cm. On other it say 11.cm

Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.
Hi It's Dr. C. It would be helpful to see s copy of the report. Can you scan it and attach it using the paperclip icon on your screen? The various measurements of the size of the gestational sac and other details are important to know in order to figure it out. It could be that you have a healthy pregnancy but the egg was released just a few days later than usual. Or it could be that the pregnancy is not healthy and will miscarry. Most likely it's too soon to tell. But the actual ultrasound report would be helpful to me to figure this out. Reply when you are able.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Went on paper clip wont let me add stuff on lg tablet

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.
Then you can type in the exact wording of the "Impression" section of the report. I can work with that and can ask for more details from the "Findings" section. The wording of the sections may be a bit different than what I've used, but the let's start with the last paragraph.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I found out oor means out of range they dont no how many weeks why did they said they think 5 weeks

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, good. So most likely you are having a repeat scan done soon. Let me know how it goes. Good luck!