DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST
Experience:  MBBS(CAL)MD(G&O)
15221770

I saw the doctor last week and he felt my tummy, he then gave

I saw the doctor last week and he felt my tummy, he then gave me pain relief tablets and referred me to see the nurse for swaps and a cervical smear test. Since then the pain has got worse and I feel like I want to push but I'm not pregnant as I have done 2 pregnancy tests.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS replied 2 years ago.
hellois there any vaginal bleeding?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A little but not much.
ThanksThe bleeding may due to the procedure and will pass away.I think your stomach is not related with procedure as it was present before it.It may be due to gastritis or acidity.you should continue some ppi drugs like pantaprazole 40 mg daily for few days to control the pain.Thank you