Dr. Kala
Dr. Kala, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Caring US educated & trained physician, 26 years of experience in OBGYN & women's health care.
18657704

I had my last period on the 31st ov July it was not that much

Customer Question

I had my last period on the 31st ov July it was not that much and a bit like old blood and I have still not had my period since I have done a test and I am not pregnant but I have a lot ov pressure at the sides and bottom ov my belly thanks
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am privileged to help you get more understanding about your current concern. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or Skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.A few questions first to clarify your concern:1. Are you taking any medications? if so what?2. How old are you?3. DO you have any medical problems? If so what?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No Meds I'm 33 and no problem I know ov

Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your response. Was the pregnancy test a urine or blood test? If it was a urine then I suggest you get a blood test. If it was a blood test consider repeating it to be sure along with a few other tests to rule out an endocrine problem or premature menopause. Pressure on your belly could be due to bloating from intestinal gas. A pelvic ultrasound can rule out other etiologies like an ovarian cyst or uterine enlargement.