Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 yrs experience, awarding winning educator
54412793

I got my period on the 15th of September and I ovulation on

Customer Question

I got my period on the 15th of September and I ovulation on the 30 of September when will my fertily days be
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again, If ovulation is on September 30th, the most fertile days are September 29, 30 and Oct 1. Good luck!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
on a app is saying am fertile on 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th 30th 31th 1 October and the 2th October or the 24th this month
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.
Sperm can live for 3-5 days so the days coming up to the major day are all good. But the best days are those I listed. Any other questions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can't get pregnant and me and my husband have sex every time I have my cycle
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.
In that case a fertility specialist or reproductive endocrinologist would be the correct doctor to investigate cause and best treatment.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have been trying for 6 months
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And we also smokePlese help me
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.

If periods are regular and age is less than 35 years, then we ask that couples try to have sex 2-3 times weekly for 1 year before seeking infertility help. Smoking can increase the chance of trouble getting pregnant so we'd advise quitting.