Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

Wondering! 12 days PO intrcause 36hr after LH surge identified.

Wondering! 12 days PO intrcause 36hr after LH surge identified. Been nauseated for past 4 morning. Nausea waking up me from sleep last about 1.5 hr. My husband was exited and wanted to do test which showed negative! Another signs indigestion bloating, smell and taste of cofee gone off completely, migrane , breat tendernes!! I am 36 years old And i nerver had nausea with my pms so it is new thing. my period is due in 2 days , today noted some pink spots on toilet paper after urinating should i still think I could be pregnant and repeat test in 4 days?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
A pregnancy test will usually be positive by the time there are symptoms, so I doubt that your nausea and other symptoms are due to pregnancy. If your test was not done on a first morning urine, it's worthwhile to repeat the test tomorrow on a first urine. If the test is negative, I doubt that you're pregnant. I would wait to see whether your period comes when expected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Urine was first morning ! So if my period late or just very light spotting wohen would you recomend repeat test?
If your period is late or only spotting, I would recommend a repeat test once the period is overdue.
Thank you for your payment and rating.