Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 yrs experience, awarding winning educator
54412793

Had the depo injection March 2004 got my period last October

Customer Question

had the depo injection March 2004 got my period last October only for one day and then got my period last marah again but I got my periods every month now I want to know if am ovulation probly every month help
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It's Dr. C. I can help you today. I think you meant 2014 not 2004. If you've been having periods every month recently, then YES it's most likely that you're ovulating again. The Depo-Provera can take up to 1 1/2 years to wear off. The more shots you've gotten, the longer it takes. You're most fertile around 2 weeks after each period starts. I hope this information was helpful. let me know if I can clarify anything.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got one shot in marah 2014what does this mean
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
If just one shot, it's certainly worn off by now. So if you're having regular periods now, it's very likely that you are ovulating. Any other questions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what about my fertility
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will I find it to get pregnant
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
If you're ovulating, the most fertile time is 2 weeks after the start of the period. Are you having trouble getting pregnant?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
me and my partner been trying for six months since I had depo
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
Usually we'd think everything is ok if the periods are regular, it can take up to a year. be sure to have sex 2-3 times weekly. If not pregnant after 1 year of trying, we'd start checking into it. I hope it happens soon. Good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean me and partner had been trying since April
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
So about 5 months. Continue to have sex 2-3 times weekly. If the periods are regular, coming each month, then chances are really high that you'll be pregnant in the next 5 months.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What month will I get pregent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My parter chews
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about my fertity will I have my fertility bk this december