DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST
Experience:  MBBS(CAL)MD(G&O)
15221770

I am debating whether to make a appointment with my gp

Hi, I am debating whether to make a appointment with my gp at my doctors, as last month and month before I experienced a little bit of blood wiping after the toilet in between my periods. And also I have a sexual partner but don't have sex every month , it's every few months, but we had sex at beginning of september last and I wiped blood for 2-3 days after when going to toilet. Do you think I should go to put mind at rest?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS replied 2 years ago.
HelloAs you are having with regular period, spotting in between period may occur due to ovulation.I think you can wait for few months and observe whether it happening in every month or not and also only for one day or few days.If it is so you are to be checked by a doctor. Thank you