Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I had a c-section and during the section i asked to be sterilized

Hi i had a c-section and during the section i asked to be sterilized this nearly 5yrs i have been sterilized. I havent felt myself. I decided after a few days to take a pregnancy test. The first one i took was at night it came bk with a shadow like line. I was worried sick. So i had one more test left. I took it the next morning with my first urine and the test has came back with a really faint pink line. Could this be positive ?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 2 years ago.
A faint pink line usually means pregnancy as long as the test was done correctly and read at the correct time.I would recommend repeating the test tomorrow morning on a first morning urine. If you are pregnant, it should be a darker line.Pregnancy is unusual after tubal ligation, but it can occur. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had taken one yesterday morning. The faint line was their within minutes. Av still got the test. So what do i do next ??

I would repeat the test, as mentioned above.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. I will do another in the morning.

You're welcome.Please click the rating button. Thank you.

Thank you for your payment and rating.