Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

Looking advice I been having tummy pains over last

Looking for some advice I been having tummy pains over last few months and
Having started having bad lower back ache. Nausea. Irregular periods etc No appetite . feeling full really quickly. Going to the toilet more and lost weight. Tired more etc . got ultrasound done came back clear etc but wandering as someone mentioned what chances are that b ovarian cancer. Etc
I'm in my twenties ????
Thanks..
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
As long as you've had a normal pelvic ultrasound, there is no real chance that you have ovarian cancer. There are many ovarian cysts and enlargements that we can't tell whether they are cancer or not, but as long as the ovaries are not enlarged and appear normal, your symptoms are not from ovarian cancer.I'm sorry I can't tell you what is causing your problems, but hopefully your doctor can figure it out. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even my own doctor can't figure it out as nothing she giving me is working etc. They going sending me for a scope to see that show up something and they waiting for the results off the CA125 blood test.
Thanks just getting worried now. Thanks again :)
Is it possible that many of your symptoms are due to stress. Stress can have many strange effects on our bodies.Please click the ratings button. Thank you and good luck.

Thank you for your payment and rating.