DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS, CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST
Experience:  MBBS(CAL)MD(G&O)
15221770

I was off my period yesterday but today I got a little bit

Customer Question

I was off my period yesterday but today I got a little bit of blood What does this mean
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS replied 2 years ago.
HelloIt may be the start of your period, you might have your normal flow after one or two days.If you are an ocp user this type of scanty menstruation or no period may also occur.If you are having with this type of scanty menstruation in each cycle PCOS has to be excluded.Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I finished my period on the 16th October but I had a little blood on 17th October
For now many days it was and what was the amount? Heavy or light?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well I got my peroid on the 13th October day 1 it was light and on the 14th oct it was heavy and on the 15th Oct I was coming off and I finished my period on the 16th oct but on the 17th I was lit bit bleeding
HelloThanks for your response.Duration of period may vary from 3 to 5 days and the amount also may vary on different days. You started on 13 th and so 17th is your 5 th day.You should not worry about this unless the bleeding continues for more than 7 days.Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No my period completely finshed on the 16th October but I found bit of blood on the 17th oct
Yes it may happen though not usual.The most important is to see the total duration and the amount. You will need to attend a doctor if any of the above is abnormal.Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I started my period on the 13th October when did I ovulation
Ovulation usually occurs 14 days before the onset of next period.So if you are having with 28 days cycle it will occur on day14,in 30 days cycle on day16. and so on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I get my peroid every 29 dayWhen do I ovulation
On day 15.In your case it will be 27th oct.