Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 yrs experience, awarding winning educator
54412793

I had my period on the 13th Oct the lasted three days and my

I had my period on the 13th Oct the lasted three days and my period finished on the 16th October but the next day Saturday 17th I had a lit bit of blood
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It's Dr. C. Board certified Ob-gyne. I can help you. The pattern you're describing isn't worrisome. Although it may be different for you this time, it's pretty common for some women to have a cycle with a stop and restart pattern in the bleeding. If there is a possibility of pregnancy, just run a home urine test and then watch to see if things get back to normal next cycle. The chance of pregnancy is very low most likely but it's just a precaution that we always take whenever something a little different happens. I hope this was reassuring and helpful. Please reply if I can clarify anything or add more details.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My period stopped completely on the 16th October but on the 17th I noticed a little red blood
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took a pregnant test yesterday but not pregnant
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
So the best thing we'd say is to watch the bleeding pattern for now. It can help to track on a card just in case the pattern continues to change. Having a gynecologist look at a tracking card makes it easier for them to figure out what is going on. Here's a link to such a card. http://www.freeprintablemedicalforms.com/preview/Menstrual_Cycle_Calendar Anything else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had the little bit of blood on the 17th Oct but it only lasted for one day it finished on the 18th Oct