Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice
Experience:  I have had years of experience with Outpatient Medicine and have treated many routine GYN disorders.
18722459

I keep getting stabing pains in my belly What does this mean

Customer Question

Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi and sorry for the delayCan you tell me more please--the location of the pain, how long it lasts, etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is in my right side of my belly and it comes an goes
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How long has it been going on?Any fever, nausea, diarrhea?And is it in the lower right side of your belly or the upper right side?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Upper right side of my ribs and is like a stabing pain
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK. It sounds like your gall bladder and you probably have gall stones. You need to see a doctor about this and get an ultrasound of the abdomen and you may need to have your gall bladder removed
Let me know if you need more information please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had depo marah 2014 and II was due to have my second depo June 2014 but I missed it and got my peroid Oct 2014 only for one day and my next period dec 2014 and go my next period marah 2015 and I got a normal period April 2015 and since April me and my partner been trying to conceive but am not pregnant
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK but I don't understand why you're telling me that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the depo out my system
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Most likely not yet--it may take another month or two for that to happen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But am geting my periods every month
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Even so you may still not be ovulating yet
I've actually answered questions in two different areas here so if we're going to continue I'd ask that you provide a rating for my services at this point please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked I am ovulation
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
OK--but after this we need to close the page.
Just because a woman ovulates doesn't mean she'll get pregnant with the first try--it sometimes can take a year or longer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We been trying to conceive since April when I had a normal period
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
So what is it I need to tell you? And, really, it's not fair to keep me posting on this page without a rating
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can u please aswer my last question
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
There was no last question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My last question was me and my partner been trying to conceive April 2015 up to the end of October this month but not pregnantHelp me
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but all you've done so far is give me three negative ratings when I gave you good and informative answers. I will discuss that last question but only if you first reverse yourself and give me an excellent rating
Dr. Chip, General practice
Experience: I have had years of experience with Outpatient Medicine and have treated many routine GYN disorders.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can u please answer my question now
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Have you seen your doctor about this and had some testing done? And has your partner had a sperm count and testosterone level checked?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ask him but he don't want to have it done
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
And have you seen your doctor about the problem getting pregnant?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They say keep trying until next April
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he said keep trying until next April if no luck come bk to see the doctor for tests on why am.not getting pregnant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yesterday I brought pills to help me get pregnant and boots my fertility
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Well it may be that you will get pregnant before April but if not you will need fertility testing
But the problem may lie with your partner and he really needs to get his sperm tested
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Their a question I want to ask yesterday I had a lit bit of blood in my fertile discharge and I ovulation today
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
How is it exactly that you can tell when you ovulate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A clear white fertile discharge but yesterday in my clear fertile discharge I found a lit bit of red
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Yes you told me that but how is it that you know you're ovulating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A clear fertile discharge and that what I had yesterday
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
That doesn't absolutely mean you were ovulating
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But why did I have a lit bit of red in my fertile discharge
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I can't be sure about that but perhaps you do ovulate and if that's the case your tubes may be blocked and that's causing the problem with your getting pregnant.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My fertile discharge were clear stretchy dischargeDoes this mean your ovulation
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Most likely it does mean that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What causes blocked tubes
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Infections or endometriosis. I'm not saying your tubes are blocked but if you still can't get pregnant by April that needs checking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Infections like what
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Pelvic inflammatory disease, usually from STD's like gonorrhea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does urine infections cause blocks tubes
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No they don't
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why am not getting pregnant then
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I can't say for sure like I told you before.
It may just be that you're not getting lucky yet--some women have to try for two year or more to get pregnant.
And again, the problem may be with your partner and not with you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And I want to ask a question I had depo injection March.2014 and I didn't has one since and had a normal period April 2015To u think that am not getting pregnant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And now am getting periods every month
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No at this point the problem wouldn't be from the depo injection