Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice
Experience:  I have had years of experience with Outpatient Medicine and have treated many routine GYN disorders.
18722459

When I go to the toilet - a pink/orange fold of skin pops

Customer Question

When I go to the toilet - a pink/orange fold of skin pops out of my anus first ( just under 1cm,) and then the stool comes out of the centre of it. Then this is sucked back in. There is no pain. Is this an anal wart or pile? How do I get rid of it?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(You can see in the photo the fold, that is where the stool comes out)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. This is a fairly large internal hemorrhoid and while it isn't too serious you need to have a doctor look at it. You can try treating it with witch hazel liniment followed by an over the counter cortisone cream along with oral Senna to soften your stools but it may become thrombosed--clotted--and/or start to bleed so it would be best to have a doctor take a look Let me know if you need more information please