Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

Hysterectomy yes or no

Customer Question

hysterectomy yes or no
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
What is your situation?
If a woman is having very regular periods, she cannot get pregnant on the third day of her period, since her fertile time was 2 weeks earlier.However, if she is not having regular periods, then it's possible that she is having bleeding that is not due to previous ovulation. In that case, she could possibly ovulate and become pregnant even though she is bleeding.So I would recommend that you take Plan B, just to be sure. Best wishes.
Sorry for the above answer. I wrote it for a different question, and somehow it got placed after your question. Please disregard the answer about a woman having very regular periods.