Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 yrs experience, awarding winning educator
54412793

Im 30 weeks pregnant and baby head down but last few days baby

Im 30 weeks pregnant and baby head down but last few days baby been low in pelvis feels like ty hiers a balloon down thier bouncing ready to pop if v i make s r nsr then baby keeps still get a little pain then b as by goes l ok w down and maskes mr jump its sharp feeling whats . happening
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It's Dr. C. Board certified Ob-gyne. I can help you today. It's not possible to tell what's happening without an exam. Whenever a woman has something very unusual happening during pregnancy, it's a good idea to call the OB and get checked. They are familiar with your entire history and if there is any question that something bad might be happening, they will have you come in same day you call. So that's what you should do. I hope this was helpful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

All u wanted t ok no is why baby so low and feels like waters are go u ng to go if u made sense didnt want to rush of if it was normal

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.
It's hard to say if it's normal or not. Some women carry low with a lot of pressure. But if there are cramps that are coming and going in a pattern, it could be a sign of preterm labor. If there are only random occasional cramps, it's probably normal. But if the cramps are in a regular pattern, say every 5 or 8 minutes, it would need to be checked. I hope that helps.