Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I have a small crack along my uretha inside the labia. I am

I have a small crack along my uretha inside the labia. I am agony. I have ruled out STDs- any ideas?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
How have you ruled out stds? And when did it start? What is your age?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 32, I am in a monogamous relationship and have been for several years. Neither of us are sexually active outside the relationship and have been screened previously.
I felt a sore area after sex a few days ago and this has now got worse as if infected.
It burns to urinate however it is the area of the sore that hurts rather than actually urinating (as with cystitis)
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
This could just be a scrape or laceration that is superficial due to intercourse.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
A AND D CREAM