Monika Hearne, M.D.
Monika Hearne, M.D., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  With experience and compassion, I treat my patients like family.
26166488

I have a bulging feeling in my vagina it is painfull and making

Customer Question

I have a bulging feeling in my vagina it is painfull and making me feel very poorlu
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.
What kind of pessary have you tried?Have you seen a doctor about the bulge? Was there a diagnosis?Do you have any problem with urination or bowel movements? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just been examined by a doctor and there is no prolapse he has taken swabs and I will go to my doctor on Wednasday for results
OK. A bulging sounds like some type of prolapse or dropping of the uterus.Swabs suggest that your doctor suspects some kind of infection.When you see the doctor on Wednesday, perhaps I can help you further. Please let me know.