Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

After oral sex, if I swallow even the smallest amount

Customer Question

After oral sex, if I swallow even the smallest amount of my partners semen, I get sudden diarrhoea any where from half an hour to five hours later. After a bit of experimentation I have deduced that swallowing his semen is the only thing that correlates exactly. I also usually feel very saw in my vaginal area after sex, so I was wondering, do I perhaps have an allergy to his semen?
If I did, would this effect my preg***** *****ces?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Redness, itching and burning are symptoms of semen allergy Diarrhea is not. Semen allergy is very rare but does occur. It is NOT associated with infertility at all. If a women is truly allergic to semen, she is allergic to all semen and not just one man's semen.