Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I'm 13 weeks pregnant and am experiencing headaches (especially

Customer Question

Hi, I'm 13 weeks pregnant and am experiencing headaches (especially frontal sinus) and aching limbs, chest and throat since yesterday. I have had slight temperature yesterday but back to 37 degrees now. I have trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains. What medication is safe for me and my baby?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Tylenol is safe for aches and pains but as any medications in pregnancy, should be used sparingly. Benadryl one or two on occasion is safe for sleep at night.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Your Dr should give you a list of safe otc meds.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I live in the UK and was directed to this website searching for medical help I the UK. As far as I know Tylenol is not available here. Can you specify which UK medication to use and what the maximum dose is? Thanks Anja
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Tylenol is acetominophen and is of course available all over the world. 325-650 mg up to 3 times a day.