Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I am 53 with constant pain in my anus area told its scar tissue

i am 53 with constant pain in my anus area told its scar tissue from child birth.how is that so when i was had my last child 28 years ago.going out of my mind with this.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
It is not likely scar tissue from childbirth all of a sudden this late in life. Is the pain in the deep tissue or on the skin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you i thought so myself.i would say deep tissue gets worse when my bowels move
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
So you will want to be sure you have had a colonoscopy since you are over 50 In addition you can treat yourself for constipation or hard stool if that is the problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have done all that still i am in pain,thank you for you time i think its time i done something soon my son getting married this year some days pain is so bad i cant even wear underwear.some doctors dont believe me all in my head.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
I doubt it is in your head. I would try to see a specialist in vulvovaginal disorders.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you.i will look into it .