How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 7376
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

I'm desperate . I've been struggling with tears &

Resolved Question:

I'm desperate for help. I've been struggling with tears & irritation around the genitals for about a year now & I can't get a diagnosis of what's wrong with me. it affects my vulva & my anus. I have been tested for chlamydia Gonoreah trich thrush & BV multiple times but there always negative. I have also had a viral swab taken from a tear on my vulva to test for herpes but that came back negative & I also did a blood test for hsv2 which I got online but that also came back negative. I am at my wits end this problem is Making me feel ashamed embarrassed & depressed. I'm too scared to become sexually active again because I'm so self conscious. I will upload some pictures. The first was taken on Friday where you can see the skin is flaky & white & there's blood on my Perinieum. In the second which I've just taken there's blood & yellow patches around my anus. Please help me what could this be? I am also Having a sore throat & back ache since Saturday.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.How are your stools?Have you been given anything for this or been treated for this as yet?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My stools are ok I'm slightly constipated at times but it isn't really painful or anything just slightly itchy. I have been using steroid creams for short periods of time but it doesn't seem to be helping.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot see your reply?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome,This seems to be related to skin disease ( dermatitis, eczema) more than STD. As you have been through so many tests and medications. I would suggest you to visit a dermatologist for thorough examination and you may need biopsy of the area for exact diagnosis. If you have not tried antifungal medications i would suggest you to try one. Best advise for you is to see a dermatologist at this point.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 7376
Experience: MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
Dr Uzair and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes I have tried canesten treatment but it's not helped! I am going to try & see my GP again & ask for a referral to a dermatologist she has not been very helpful atall with this saying that I am just over aware of the area & it is all anxiety induced. If I don't get any luck then I will actually consider changing my GP surgery as the medications they keep giving are not helping. Many thanks for your help.