wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

There, me and my husband are trying to conceive. I

Customer Question

Hi There,
me and my husband are trying to conceive. I stopped my pill on the 4th December 2015 and had my withdrawal bleed. I then didn't have a period for sometime; I started spotting on 30th January nothing heavy not like a period but it lasted for four days. 30 days later on 29th February I canon what I would call a normal cycle it lasted for 4 days... 1st day spotting, 2nd day heavy slow, 3rd day medium, 4th spotting & then 5th day stopped. I finally thoughts I had regulated to some what of a cycle. 8 days later 13th March I woke up and bled heavily for 48 hours i was changing every hour. it then decreased over the next two days. I am at a loss as i don't understand why i randomly started bleeding with no pre warning. could you shed some light?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.It is difficult to get a clear picture of what the underlying problem is with the limited data you have provided.That being said It sounds like your hormonal cycles have not yet normalized.....there are many reasons why this could be happening.The best thing to do at this point is make an appointment with an OB/GYN for a full exam and lab work.Since you are trying to get pregnant the sooner you can diagnose the underlying problem and directly address it, the sooner you can conceive.It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS