Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I am about to undergo an embryo insertion. Both my fallopian

Hello. I am about to undergo an embryo insertion. Both my fallopian tubes are blocked and contain fluid. I am informed that the blocked tubes can wash away the embyo once it has been implanted. It would seem logical to me that I should monitor how often my tubes empty themselves, if at all, so that I can time the transplant to be at a time when they have just emptied. Does this make sense or am I being silly? I do not wish to have them totally blocked off with an operation nor do I wish to have them drained just before, due to the risk of infection. Thank you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.It should not matter a great deal at all.I think that you should be just fine.Just go ahead with the embryo transfer/transplant as scheduled.There is nothing to worry about as far as I am concerned.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards