Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

I need you to look at my ultra sound and tell me if I have

Customer Question

hi i need you to look at my ultra sound and tell me if I have a dominant follicle for this cycle or not. just wondering because i took clomid and not sure of its effects...
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi can i expect an answer ASAP I am really concerned !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have attached quite a few photos of the uterus etc.
I will like an honest opinion on whether or not there could possibly be ovulation this cycle or not and also highlight issues that may be of interest and that you think may require further investigation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi do you have my email address i have had not contact from anyone just yet not even confirming that you got my payment
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am going through the images and will reply within a sort time.
Hello,You have three growing follicles in your left ovary. One of these is likely to become dominant and ovulate. The size of the follicle is not mentioned in the scan but is likely to be mentioned in the report that you received. Follicles usually ovulate at about 18-20 mm but in a stimulated cycle ( stimulated by clomid), it can grow larger to about 22 -24 mm before it ovulates. There is a fair chance that one of the follicles in the left ovary will rupture and ovulate in this cycle.I hope this helps.Please click on a positive rating to leave feedback.