Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Dr Owen. I have a concern about a dark spot just above my

Hi Dr Owen. I have a concern about a dark spot just above my clit. Is it normal?
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the image
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Would you like me to help you out?Please let me know.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please. Is it normal having that darkspot at that area?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Would you like to talk over the phone or on here via text messages?If you would like me to call you and discuss over the phone please accept the premium offer. If not, we can continue on here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to continue the discussion here.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This spot that you are having does not look like anything serious or anything to worry about.It is harmless.It is an area of hyperpigmentation most likely a harmless nevus.Let me know if you have more questions.Rate me when done.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow. Glad it's just a nevus. Thanks a lot Dr SH. One last question, so overall part, it looks normal?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes overall part it looks normal.I would not worry whatsoever.
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience: Doctor of Medicine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your kind service. Have a good day!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome :)