DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My period was due on the 17 April I had a little brown spot

Customer Question

Hi my period was due on the 17 April I had a little brown spot that was it I took a pregnancy test and it's negative could I still be pregnant I'm 44 with 2 girls age 2 and three or could it be the start of the menopause kind regards lisa
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My period is regular every 28 days I very had this in my life kind regards ***** *****
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloNo if this is a newer test, it is accurate.Could be perimenopause.I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.