Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Just came out of hospital was flooding im 51 on tranezamic

just came out of hospital was flooding im 51 on tranezamic acid i get brown blod on pad little red now blood when i wee get urge to urinate feel i need to wee leak all the time im pertified have ptsd
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Sorry to hear about your problem.Feeling the need to wee all the time could indicate that you also have a urine infection.I would recommend that you should have a urine test done as you will likely also need a course of an antibiotic.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end at the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im in tears scared on transenamic acid flooding was horrendous im 51 i have ptsd m.s menires 14th day oof losing bloodcount good was calming down the bleeding but panicking as going on so long scared will flood clot again feel desire to wee all the time then i panic its blood coming gyneas say just menopause
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
If you are bleeding a lot, you must go to the ER.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
today been not too bad jut scared feel need to wee i was discharged fron hosptal yesterday with tranzamic acid scared it will heavt again gone ligyer and brown so far today but is scary
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Brown means old blood I would not worry too much.Just relax.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end before we proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lets hope doesnt floodagain in hospital was awful so much flooding but both gyneacolgists said menopause take trafanamic acidi dont sleep worried it will heavy again ill rate you now
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I hope so too.But even then if the bleeding becomes heavy again you must be seen ASAP.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me before we proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
anothr night awake been 4 nights too scared to sleep assume they shouldnt of discharged me but had 2opinions so scared now
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I understand your concerns and I am sorry to hear that you are suffering so much. This session will remain open and you can ask me more questions even after the rating. So I would appreciate a rating before we proceed. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im frightenedto sleepas might get heavy but seems tranzanemic acids kickingnin i have ptsd had post partum heamorhage after had my son 14 years ago but that differnt hadretained products had 7pint transfusion need urine checked for burning and hope to get counselling as im so scared i know lot of women flood in change but seemed so heavy yet onlykept in 1 night
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
,akes me feel ill blled to death ptsd ,akes it worse neber knew menopause could make bleeding that acute no pain at all all last periods were lifgr shoert have yo hope they settle might try a hormone pill
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options before we proceed.I would appreciate that.Thank you
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
If your bleeding is persistent I would recommend giving you a hormone pill which will help stop your bleeding.So I would keep an eye on your bleeding and if it is persistent and/or severe you must be seen by your gynecologist or in the ER.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
ER=emergency
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok but they let me go home wasnt worried only kept me 1 night depite the flooding
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
But you must make sure that you should go again to the emergency if your symptoms worsen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok husbands annoyed ive spoken and im more panicky now hoped would settle not need a and e again
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I understand your concerns.I just think that you should keep an eye and that is all.At the present moment since your bleeding is better you need to relax.If it gets worse only then you need to be seen.Meanwhile you can also book an appointment with your GP for a discussion.