Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I have some questions about vulva cancer. I have found

Customer Question

Hello. I have some questions about vulva cancer. I have found two lumps today. I tried to see if i could get something out of them. But i could not. Then i googled, not smart. Because i saw a lot of melanoma pictures. And i have had some dark blue/black lumps for a long time. I poked a hole in them and there came out a good amount of blood. But now i an a bit scared and started to think of cancer. It is hard for me to go go the ob/gyn because i was sexually abused as a child. When i was pregnant im 2011 i took a cell test and they said it was not normal but this could happen when you are pregnant.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is some pictures. The lumps was bigger before i poked them with a needle and the blood came out. The to larger lumps that is no color on doesent seem to be something i can squese out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it look like it could be cancer? Should i get them checked? I do not want to go to an ob unless i really have to.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
Melanoma can occur on the vulvar area and is one of the more common sites for melanoma to occur. The warning signs are the same. A lesion larger than a pencil eraser, irregular border, more than one color, or bleeding/itching. Black/blue bumps are usually hemangiomas and benign
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.
The pictures look like blood blisters. But it is never possible to rule out cancer from looking at a photo on the internet at a tiny area of skin. You should make a gyn appointment. I highly doubt this is cancer. I hope this helps