Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Im wanting a second opinion on an issue that's been

Customer Question

Im wanting a second opinion on an issue that's been worrying me..I have a lump in my clitirous area like on that part of my vagina,well not on,it's under the skin it feels tiny quite hard like the size of a pea. No pain at all just quite a small hard ball.I'm 25 years old and I am not sexually active x
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

It is probably a bartholin gland.

do you have a pic?

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.