Monika Hearne, M.D.
Monika Hearne, M.D., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  With experience and compassion, I treat my patients like family.
26166488

I recently went to my gp and was examined sore I found in my

Customer Question

Hi I recently went to my gp and was examined for some sore I found in my private parts, after the examination she told me that it looked like I had genital warts, given to me by an ex that was cheating. She then gave me a number for a gum clinic, in the last five days I have been trying without success to get an appointment, I am getting worried as I am really starting to feel unwell, fatigue, slight nausea, dull ache in my abdomen and the warts have now started to bleed, I really don't think I can wait for an appointment to become available at a gum clinic as I feel really rough and I want it to get sorted. The gum clinics near me are part time only. I'm am so desperate I was going to buy a cream from the super drug online store..
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

Does your sore look flat and raw, or is it elevated a little from the skin? Thank you.