Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

Is there anyone who can help with a Gyne problem? Nathalie

Is there anyone who can help with a Gyne problem?
Nathalie
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been getting vaginal itching, soreness, watery yellow discharge(non smelling) and bleeding when I wipe, this is all since I started using femfresh products 4 weeks ago. I purchased canesten thrust pecessasry and cream and it cleared until after my period 2 weeks ago and today it's back.
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

It's possible that you're allergic to the femfresh product you're using. If so, stopping use will generally resolve the problem.

If that doesn't take care of it, then I would see your doctor. There are many possible causes for your itching soreness, watery discharge and bleeding, including possible genital herpes. It would require an exam and testing to determine the cause.

Canesten is used to treat vaginal yeast infections, which can cause itching and soreness, but usually not bleeding. So if the bleeding recurs, I would especially see your doctor. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I'm ever so worried, yet nervous about those kind of examinations.