wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have been trying to get pregnant a year now. There has

Customer Question

I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. There has been a few times within this time where I've had a lot of early pregnancy symptoms, such as, tender breasts, back ache, frequent urination, implantation spotting, tiredness ect but after all this my period starts earlier than usual with sever cramping in my stomach and back and the blood coming away can be quite clotted. This doesn't happen with every period only on the months I really feel I am pregnant. Could I be falling pregnant and then having an early miscarriage before the pregnancy settles ?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It is not uncommon to take a year to get pregnant. That being said, your next step should be to consult with your OB/GYN and, possibly visit a fertility specialist with your partner for an evaluation of his sperm etc.

make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS