Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

Could I be pregnant sore breast veins on them little lumps

Customer Question

Could I be pregnant sore breast veins on them little lumps like spots near nipple gained 16lb in 3months no period but pregnancy test coming back negative I think I would be a 4/5 months so confused can you help
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 11 months ago.

How old are you?

Do you use anything for birth control? Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
24 was on implant then stopped it for month then went on to injection but that ended 6weeks ago
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did a ovulation test back in March as wanted another baby and has intercourse on fertile days but since then have not had a period and feel like I'm pregnant
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I'm sorry for the delay. I was called away.

I'll try to answer your question, and we can also speak by phone if you wish.

I suspect that the reason you haven't had a period is because of the injection. It's not unusual to go for a few months without a period after the injection has mostly worn off.

Since your pregnancy test is negative, most likely you're not pregnant. Other things, such as high estrogen levels, can cause all the symptoms of pregnancy.

To be absolutely certain, you could see your doctor for a blood test for hcg. If that says you're not pregnant, it's true. Best wishes.