Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I am 27 weeks pregnant today! I had sex on the 18 and 20 of

Customer Question

I am 27 weeks pregnant today ! I had sex on the 18 and 20 of March and my due date is on the 13th of December ! Which day did I conceive
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

March 18 would have been cycle day 11 and March 20 would have been cycle day 13 for you. These are both fertile days and potential days for conception. When you have sex with 2 different partners, both in you fertile period, there is no way to predict or know who is the father. You need paternity testing after the baby is born.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sperm can live up to 5 days in the women , which mean the first guy sperm will still be in me or will they die if different sperm entered you
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

The sperm will still be in you five days later. The second guys sperm does not cause the first guys sperm to die. Either one could be the father. You need paternity testing after the baby is born.