Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I sex 6 weeks ago.then i had birth control pill on two

Hi i sex 6 weeks ago.then i had birth control pill on two consecutive days..after few days on my due period date i had bleeding..but short time like two or three days. Now i was expect my next periods but its been week late..i did two urine pregnancy test but they were negative.can i still be pregnant
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

Have you had sex since 6 weeks ago?

Were you taking birth control pills other than for 2 days around the time you had sex? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i had birth control few months back..and no i didnt have sex after that..no sex during 6 weeks

Since you haven't had sex for 6 weeks and your pregnancy test is negative, you can't be pregnant.

I suspect that your period is late due to having taken 2 days of birth control periods.

It's hard to know when your period might start again. I would give it some time, and sooner or later your period will come. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is 6 after sex is enough to get accurate pregnancy result or its too early

6 weeks after sex, a pregnancy test will always be positive if you're pregnant.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you suigest me sny medicine to get my periods..
Secondly if it is due to the pill then why i had periods before for teo days

Progesterone pills would bring on a period, but it requires a prescription from your doctor.

The period for 2 days probably wasn't really a period, but rather some irregular bleeding. That can happen when your periods are thrown off by the pill.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can it be implantaion bleeding instead of period..that 2 days bleeding..i am bit scared..can a pregnancy test be false after 6 weeks of sex

Implantation bleeding is talked about a lot, but it's not really that common. It could not be implantation bleeding, because you can't be pregnant.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how to get progesterone pill without prescription..secondly are you going to charge me for each question or overall wass 22£

You need a prescription for progesterone.

I hope that you'll give me a rating so that I may be paid for my answers. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Defined i will you relaxed me..by the way maximum in how long i will get my periods without medicine..

There is no maximum, but most likely you'll get your period within a few weeks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks alot

You're very welcome.

Thank you for your payment and rating.