Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I sex 6 weeks ago.then i had birth control pill on two

Hi i sex 6 weeks ago.then i had birth control pill on two consecutive days..after few days on my due period date i had bleeding..but short time like two or three days. Now i was expect my next periods but its been week late..i did two urine pregnancy test but they were negative.can i still bepregnant..didnt have sex in between
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 months ago.

No you are not pregnant. Your pregnancy test was negative.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Then why I didn't have periods
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 months ago.

About 20-30% of all cycles on the pill will have no period. Or your period may be very light, such as a day or two of spotting. This is a common and expected side effect You can read more about it in the information that comes with your birth control pill. It is not harmful and does not mean anything is wrong.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No i wasnt in pill..just had it for two days..cam you tell me any medicine to start my periods quickly
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 months ago.

I see So your period is just delayed. You are not pregnant if your pregnancy test is negative. There is no medication you can take without a Drs prescription to start your period. And no Dr is going to give you a pill to start your period when it is a week late since it is not medically indicated. Try to relax Your period will come.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Any idea in how long i will start my periods
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 months ago.

Usually a late period starts within 2 weeks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What if it diesnt start in 2 weeks
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 months ago.

AT that point you should do another pregnancy test and wait one full month. If after one month, it does not come, then make a Drs appt.