Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I have been told that I may have some thyroid disorder due

Hi ,
I have been told that I may have some thyroid disorder due to my lower level of free T4.
I am 32 years old female and my results are:TSH 1.225 range 0.350 - 4.940
freeT4 0.92 range 0.70 - 1.48
Anti-thyroid autoantibodies 0.55 range 0 - 5.61Can someone give me some interpretation of thatresults please?
I never suffered for thyroid dysfunction.I am trying to have a baby for about 1 year with no results. My other hormones like LH, FSH, progesterone, Oestradiol, prolactin have proper levels.
Is it possible that my fertility can be lower due to lower level of freeT4? I have been told that level of fT4 should be much higher to get pregnant.
On April I has miscarriage in the sixth week.I will be very grateful for help.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 months ago.

These results are completely normal You do not have a thyroid disorder at all. You do not have a lower level of free t4 It is normal. The range is very narrow so it means nothing at all if it is 0.9 or 1.2 It is the same.