Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

My last period was the end of september and it's now

Customer Question

My last period was the end of september and it's now November I took a pregnancy test today and it's negative.......help!!
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

Your period is only a week late. A period is late due to late ovulation or lack of ovulation. This can occur sporadically and is not always cause for concern. I am not sure what your question is, but just waiting for your period to come is the best option.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was wondering if I could be pregnant? We are trying for a baby but not clock watching if you know what I mean it's more of a case of (as and when) I took a test again this morning with my 1st morning urine it was clear blue and it was also negative. Do you think it may be too soon to be a positive response? When's the best time to take a test
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

You are not pregnant if your pregnancy test was negative. The test will be positive before you even miss a period. ITs not too soon