Dr. Kala
Dr. Kala, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Caring US educated & trained physician, 26 years of experience in OBGYN & women's health care.
18657704

Can you please interpreted my results: culture remarks; if

Customer Question

can you please interpreted my results:
culture
remarks;
if std suspected,please send the following:-
1)cervix (amies transwab) for n.gonorrhoeae
2)endocervix(chlamydia transwab)
HVS (in amies transport medium)
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I am privileged to help you get more understanding about your current concern. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or Skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

The information contained in your message does not appear to be complete. There is no actual culture result. It appears the result column was left off of this page. The comment "If STD suspected ..." is standard notation on many culture reports. This is not a result, it is an advisement to the provider.

So I would contact your provider to obtain the complete report.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this question as my goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your answer.