Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I have 21 years old. Few months ago i have noticed that i

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have 21 years old. Few months ago i have noticed that i have a secretion with a very bad smell and i ve took some Canesbalance gel and I was fine. After my period was coming again and it was very bad for me and my bf so i was searching for another pills (intravaginal zenella med) i have taken 3 of this and i make 2 days break from 7 days and i start again but after thar i noticed a brown secretion similar with period but not that much. What can be? I never had problems and i was completely healthy. I wat to say that i have sexual contact regularly because i m living with my bf. If you can give me some advice, please.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 months ago.
Secretions that are brown and smell bad can mean a retained tampon. Do you use tampons during your period?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 months ago.
Are you on birth control?