Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

I am 32 year old female.i have been having chronic back pain

Customer Question

I am 32 year old female.i have been having chronic back pain in my right side and in my front right side.my appetite has decreased.frequent urination,urge to pass motion but nothing when go.weight loss is a stone in 4 weeks.my last period lasted three days 26,27,28 april and was heavy.yesterday when i wiped i had pink when i wiped.note im waiting for a scan next Friday to check for kidney stones urine was fine but have a history of uti.pain feels like something under my right rib occasionally it will radiator to my collar bone area.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 6 months ago.

Your symptoms suggest that you may have kidney stones - frequent UTIs, back and front pain, frequent urination etc.

The lack of appetite as well as the frequent urination suggests that you have developed another UTI.

Abdominal pain, urge to pass motion with no passage of stools, frequent urination, heavy periods are also symptoms of fibroids ( a benign tumor) in the uterus. Please ask the ultrasonologist to check for fibroids when you do get the ultrasound.

The radiating pain from under the right rib to the collar bone is likely to be due to kidney stones.

I hope this helped.
Let me know if you need more information. If not, please click on a positive rating to leave feedback.