Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I take combined h r t I have been bleeding for 4 weeks I

I take combined h r t I have been bleeding for 4 weeks I also have right sided dull pain I do have cyst on my ovaries and a lower prolapse the bleeding ranges from heavy to spotting my g p is sending me for a scan this week
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 month ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Prolonged bleeding on hormone replacement therapy is not uncommon. Getting a scan is not very helpful. You should stop the hrt for a time and have an endometrial biopsy. This is a simple office procedure done by a gynecologist