Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I wanted to ask if the dermaclear salicylic acid pads are

Customer Question

I wanted to ask if the dermaclear salicylic acid pads are safe to use if pregnant. I might be pregnant and I use them daily on my face. Also what percentage of salicylic acid and glycolic acid is in the pads? I have stopped using them as it's been a week since I may have conceived and I thought I would look it up. I use the pads for acne.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 15 days ago.

They are safe as far as they are applied on skin and contains only small amount of the drug like 2 % and do not cause any harm at this stage. However it is good that you have stopped using them. Nothing much to worry about.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.
Best wishes.