How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Monika Hearne, M.D. Your Own Question
Monika Hearne, M.D.
Monika Hearne, M.D., Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 5180
Experience:  With experience and compassion, I treat my patients like family.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Monika Hearne, M.D. is online now

I am female 65 years old. I have had right side deep pain

Customer Question

I am female 65 years old. I have had right side deep pain for the last year. Went to gp, had endoscopy and ab ultrasound now have colonoscopy on 20th. But, the pain has changed now to very servere constant hardly able to move without pain, cant turn in bed or get out of chair without horrible pain and walking is slower. Sneezing is an awful pain. So what should I do wait until the date for the endoscopy go back to gp or go to ER. Thank you.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 16 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 16 days ago.

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad.

any fever or chills?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi No I dont want a live phone call. going to gp. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 14 days ago.

We can still chat

do you need to?