Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

I am in the pill Cerelle. Since begin on Thai pill my

I am in the pill Cerelle. Since begin on Thai pill my periods have stopped and during ovulation I have had brown discharge and cramping.
I have done serve all pregnancy tests all of which come up negative.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank-you. And apologies the question is badly phrased please see below.I am on the pill Cerelle. Since beginning on the pill my periods have stopped and during ovulation I have had brown discharge and cramping.I have done several pregnancy tests all of which come up negative.Should I be concerned?

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,irregular period,missed period,brown discharge are common adverse effects of such Cerelle pills.

And I would recommend to see your gynecologist for opting other birth control pill and ultrasound and female hormone panel should be done to rule out hormonal imbalance.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank-you that is a satisfactory answer.

I wish for your good health.

Welcome.

Kind Regards

Dr.Anil