Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

My inner right vagina lip is swollen like a balloon, it

Customer Question

My inner right vagina lip is swollen like a balloon, it doesnt hurt but its uncomfortable and itchy and also I have noticed some darker cream coloured discharge, I have no idea what it is I have been looking it up online and it mentions not enough lubrication or too much friction causing the swelling. but I have no idea and im starting to get very very very worried I dont know how to treat it or what it is.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 22 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. If it is the inner lip, it is often due to friction. Swelling and itching can also be herpes. You should see a gyn for an accurate diagnosis. Using an ice pack can help the swelling