Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Heavy bleeding clots more pain than ever and bleeding even

Customer Question

Heavy bleeding clots more pain than ever and bleeding even though not on break from pill
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need help quick going through a pad an hour and cramps and feel dizzy - can gp even test for ectopic pregnancy though? Would it come up
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Answer soon please I don’t know what to do ��sorry
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.
Hi, since you are loosing blood too quickly and feeling dizzy, I would recommend you to go to ER and get a thorough examination and an Intravenous fluid replacement. You are feeling dizzy because of drop of blood volume. It is better to seek urgent medical care to find the exact cause so that bleeding can be stopped.
Hope it helps.
Please don’t forget to leave a 5 star rating.
Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you do you have an idea what might cause it? I’m on pill didn’t take s break it just happened if that helps
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

It can be from ectopic pregnancy, a fibroid bleeding, cervical or uterine polyp or a bleeding ovarian cyst. If you are changing a pad an hour and are feeling dizzy, it means you are loosing blood rapidly and your blood pressure is falling making you feel dizzy because of lack of blood flow and oxygen to the brain. I would strongly advise that you go to the ER via ambulance or have someone drive you there.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!