Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I require a copy tray for my Canon Photo copier FC210, please

Customer Question

I require a copy tray for my Canon Photo copier FC210, please could you advise me where I can purchase one
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

Which part is it you require? Is it the moving Glass top?

Due to the age of the copier you may not be able to get new parts but I will try and source the part for you when I am sure I know exactly what you need.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No the part I need is not the glass top, it is described in the Operators Manual as" the copy tray". This is the tray which holds the photocopies and prevents them from falling on the floor etc. when the copies come out of the machine. And the machine itself is a CANON FC 210.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.
I will see if I can find one for you, I will get back to you soon